Watch it Now: HIAS Pennsylvania’s 3rd Annual Martin Luther King Day of Advocacy and Action
On Monday, January 17th, 2021, we held an expert panel on Afghan evacuees and on Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for Haitian immigrants. This panel featured Ayodele Gansallo, HIAS PA’s Co-Director of Legal Services, who spoke about Haitian TPS, and Jenny LaMotte, HIAS PA’s Refugee Resettlement Program Manager, who discussed resettling Afghan evacuees.
Watch the video below for the full panel!
- HIAS PA Afghanistan/Haiti website page
- Video: Temporary Protected Status for Haitian immigrants (presented in English and in Haitian Creole)
- City of Philadelphia Welcoming Haitian Families
- Philadelphia Human Rights Clinic
- Physicians for Human Rights
- Volunteer with HIAS PA
- HIAS PA: Join our staff!
- Advocate for immigrants with HIAS PA
- Donate to support immigrants’ rights