Our Standards of Excellence
HIAS PA is only able to accept new or gently used items that are clean and in good and working condition. We do not have the capacity to clean or fix items. Consider: Would you give this item to a loved one?
We do not have the capacity to pick up items. Items on our accepted list get dropped off at our community drop off location in Wynnewood.
If your items match our needs, please contact email@example.com for donation drop off information with the subject line “Household Goods Donation”.
Please email this address in advance of any drives or collections on behalf of HIAS PA.
HIAS Pennsylvania’s Registry
We have identified our top needs and shared them on our Target registry. All items purchased through the registry link below will automatically ship to HIAS PA. If you would like a donation receipt, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To donate home goods for newly-arrived refugees, please visit our Target registry.
- To purchase a winter coat or other winter gear, please visit our seasonal Target registry.
- If you’d like to purchase an equivalent item at a different online store, please have it shipped to this address:
Attention: Lisa Lamboy
600 Chestnut St., Suite 500B
Philadelphia, PA 19106
We thank you for your generosity!
Organize a Donation Drive for HIAS PA
We need at least 2-3 community partners per month to host donation drives to meet the urgent material needs of our clients. Our community partners include local businesses and professional groups, religious communities, book clubs, student groups and more. We would love to add you and your group to our list of partners.
Drives focus on collecting the following donations:
- New & gently used household items
- Seasonal items, including winter coats/outerwear, space heaters, box fans
- Welcome Kits: assembled packages of hygiene items, cleaning supplies, safety items, kitchen items, or school supplies
- Collecting gift cards and funds to donate directly to HIAS PA
Drives can be organized in-person and virtually. Please reach out to email@example.com if you are interested in organizing a donation drive.
HIAS PA greatly welcomes donated gift cards to Target, Dollar Tree, and Walmart to support the ongoing and emergency needs of our clients. Gift cards can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Attention: Lisa Lamboy
Philadelphia, PA 19101