HIAS Pennsylvania’s 2nd Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Advocacy
Thank you for joining us on Monday, January 18th, 2021, for HIAS Pennsylvania’s 2nd Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Advocacy!
Here are links to what was discussed during the event, a video recording of the event, and more information on the topics at hand – Swahili Bilingual Counseling Assistants, Pharmacy Language Access, and Right to Counsel for Detained Immigrants.
- Commitment Letter
- Pharmacy Language Access Group session notes
- The Case for a Swahili BCA
- Get to Know the Bilingual Counseling Assistants
- Template Letter to City Commissioners
- Template Letter to Harrisburg regarding PAIFUP
If you have any further questions, please direct them to Development and Communications Associate, Becca Weber, at email@example.com.