Internships and Fellowships
We seek to hire interns with a demonstrated commitment to immigrant and refugee rights.
A limited number of internship opportunities in our administration, social services, and legal services departments are available to students who are college-aged or older. Internships at HIAS PA are unpaid.
- Employment Program Internship
- Legal Internship and Externship
- Legal Internship – Summer 2023
- Social Services Internship
- Young Adult Mentoring Program Internship
- NHC Community Health Fellowship
If you feel your qualifications fit the description for an internship listed above, contact the appropriate supervisor (listed at the bottom of the job description) with the following:
- Resume and cover letter
- Start and end dates
- Number of hours/week
Interns are accepted on a rolling basis and we cannot guarantee a position.
If you have a specific skill set that you would like to use in a different capacity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.