Thank you for your interest in donating in-kind to HIAS Pennsylvania! Please review below to see what kinds of items we can accept.
Note: We are closed for the season for furniture donations. We will update this page when we have the capacity to begin accepting donations again. Read below to find out what other types of donations we can currently take.
What we DO accept:
- Please check out our Amazon Wishlist for current needs.
- We DO accept the following household items:
- Cutlery, Dishware, and Glassware
- Pots and Pans
- Bedding and Towels
- We are NOT currently able to accept furniture donations but will update our furniture acceptance status in February 2018.
What we DON'T accept:
- Clothing and Shoes
- Decorative Items and Knickknacks
- Large Electric Appliances
- Cleaning Supplies
If after reviewing the above, you would like to donate:Please contact us at email@example.com for more information on next steps.If you do donate, please utilize our In Kind Donor form so that we can provide a receipt of contribution and keep track of donations.
Thank you for your continued support HIAS PA and our immigrant and refugee communities.